Consultant at EXXETA Automotive - UI & Web Solutions
agile software development according to Scrum, full-stack UI/UX Web
development, and with regard to on-time delivery and seamless
integration of the software components, I am also responsible for
interpersonal communication in inter-cultural, inter-disciplinary
teams, across multiple time zones with lead customers so that our
outcome meets the product requirements. Ranging from connected car,
mobility, finance, and embedded automotive systems, I am involved
in a variety of projects for major automotive OEMs and Tier 1
suppliers. I have worked on Java EE backends as well as with
NodeJS using client-side frameworks being React, AngularJS, Dojo
I also ...
- plan and direct all aspects of engineering and people activities within the development team.
- mentor working students, new colleagues and provide technical guidance for new initiatives.
- manage budget and costs including planning, tracking as well as communication to stakeholders.
- develop future-proof components to efficiently adapt UX principles across projects.
- recruit talents for innovations and state-of-the-art software development practices.
- collaborate with external companies to develop strategic partnerships.
- Daimler »EDLS Cockpit«: Developed a UI to replace an old .NET (Windows) frontend system, which was able to perform a better job, resulting in a 20% reduction in response time for the processing of user queries and replacing up to 90% of IT Systems in Germany as well as India. Managed the project (five-member team) during the whole project lifecycle.
- Daimler Financial Services »eRDR Data Tracker«: UI development and coordination of a distributed, inter-cultural and inter-disciplinary agile development team (seven-member team).
- Daimler UX Design: Co-developed future-proof UI components to efficiently adapt Daimler UX principles across multiple company-wide projects.
- Establishment of an innovative mentoring program for working students, interns as well as new colleagues.
- Recruited new talents for innovations and state-of-the-art software development practices.
- Received a promotion, from developer to project leader with budget and recruitment responsibility, in less than 12 months.